Pulled Pork Sandwiches & Roasted Red Potato Fries
From the kitchen of Amy Potts
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Put a pork tenderloin in a roasting pan with a drizzle of olive oil over the top and sprinkle with Old Bay Seasoning.
- Roast in a 325 degree oven, fat side up.
- Roast for about 2 hours until the internal temperature is 160-170 degrees.
- Using 2 forks, shred up the pork in a deep dish.
- Add your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Serve on toasted rolls.
Roasted Red Potato Fries
- Sprinkle a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Wash red potatoes and cut into wedges.
- Drizzle more olive on top of the potato wedges and season with Old bay Seasoning or just salt and pepper.
- Bake at 425 degrees for about 45-60 minutes, until tender.