Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me..."
Printed Packets for kids are available for pick-up at the church office.
(Use the regular registration for the rest of the family who will be attending the service in the Auditorium.)
- Classes will have limited capacity. In most cases, there will be only 10-12 children in a class.
- If your plans change, please cancel your registration to free up those spots for other children. Instructions can be found in the confirmation email.
- Children over the age of five will still need to wear their masks. Although it is not required, we recommend that children ages 2-5 have a mask as well.
Children will be dropped off and picked up in the Youth Center.
To accommodate as many attendees as possible, we are treating the Youth Center and Sunday School classrooms as a separate building with its own entrance and bathrooms. This allows us to increase the number of people who can gather on Sundays.
To preserve these two distinct spaces, it’s important that children do not join their parents in the main side of the building and that parents only use the Youth Center for drop off and pick up.
We have an updated secure child check-in system that is simplified. See the confirmation email for details.
We have an updated secure child check-in system that is simplified. There will be 4 self-check stations inside the Youth Center doors. There are two easy options for checking in.
1. Type in the last 4 digits of your phone number. Your family will come up on the screen and you simply tap the names of the kids you are checking in.
2. For a FASTER check-in, get the Church Center app! You can pre-check your kids from your phone on the way to church. When you arrive, simply show the code to the camera at the check-in station. Instant success! Check out this short and entertaining video for a quick look at how it works.
Once you check-in, each child will get a printed name tag with a security code. The parent will get a matching security tag. When younger children are picked up, teachers can use the security code to be sure children are being released to the correct person.
To get the Church Center app, go to the App store on your phone, search for Church Center (it is a blue and green church on a white background). Once you select Church Center, you’ll need to search for Fellowship Bible Church. Once you get the app, it will have you log on using your phone number and a texted security code. When you’ve logged on, you’ll see some menu options at the bottom of the screen. Select “Check-in”, and chose the event you’re checking in for. If you have any questions, please contact Sheri Pedersen.